Director, Homeopathic Research Institute, Pune
A veteran homoeopath, an academician and a famed international teacher
* Absolute Homoeopathic Matera Medica
* Five Regional Repertories: AIDS, DM, Thyroid, HTN and Trauma
* Law of Similars in Medical Science
* Homeopathic Posology
* Kali Family and Its Relations
* Body Language and Homeopathy
* Homeopathy through Harmony and Totality Three volumes
* More than 100 publications on various aspects of homeopathy
* Many books translated in several languages
Member, Editorial Board, National Journal of Homeopathy, Mumbai
Address: Kachare Classic, Erandwane, Pune, India
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
The author presents the subject of nosodes through unusual cases, comparative study and his reflections on Syphilinum. Cases of Multiple corns, PCOD with sterility, Infantile vomiting, Acute urticaria, Schizophrenia with GB syndrome and acute bronchial asthma are presented. Five nosodes viz. Psorinum, Medorrhinum, Tuberculinum, Syphilinum and Carcinocinum.
Dr. Ajit Kulkarni in this interview by a homeopath Roma Buchimensky discusses about the COVID-19 Pandemic and its homeopathic approach. He also addresses the day by day progression of the disease and associated pathologic changes. He also elaborates the concept of homeopathic prophylaxis, homeopathic vaccination and Genus epidemicus. Dr. Kulkarni further explains the miasmatic influence and discusses the stage wise likely remedies for prevention and treatment Covid-19.